Sunday, March 4, 2012

Review: Chipotle

Throughout the years, Chipotle has quickly become one of my favorite places to go to with friends. Its cool and fun atmosphere and great burritos always keep me coming back for more. It has become one of my favorite places to dine and I don't think I will ever get sick of it.

Photo by: Maryem Abdulla

Part of the reason why I love Chipotle so much is because I've got my order down to a T. It's taken me about a year to perfect my burrito/burrito bowl and I've finally got it down to perfection. There are probably a hundred different ways to order a burrito, taco, or burrito bowl but here's my favorite combination of ingredients:

I start off by ordering a steak burrito with brown rice and grilled veggies. Then, I ask for mild AND hot sauce, sour cream, cheese, lettuce, and corn. It's basically a steak burrito with almost everything. I find that the many different ingredients creates a wonderful mix of different tastes and textures, which is my absolute favorite thing about burritos.


     
Photo by: Maryem Abdulla
 

Overall, I would highly recommend Chipotle if you're craving a burrito that's bigger than your head. All the fresh ingredients and cruelty free meat selections are amazing, and the vibe of the Mexican grill is very inviting.

So whether you decide to indulge in a giant burrito, a delicious taco, or a bag of chips and guac, have fun, eat up, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment