Friday, March 23, 2012

Review: In-N-Out

Exactly one year ago, when my friend and I went to California for spring break, I discovered and fell in love with In-N-Out Burger. I've had some pretty awesome burgers in the past, but this was by far the best burger I have ever tasted.

Photo by: Janaan Hashim

Unfortunately, though, In-N-Out is not available in the Midwest. So whenever I go to the west coast, which is surprisingly often, I make sure to visit the privately owned diner.

The thing I love most about In-N-Out is that they have three options: double cheeseburger, regular cheeseburger, and a traditional hamburger (and of course fries and shakes and soft drinks). The simplicity of the menu makes it easy to decide what to order. My personal favorite is their regular burger, which is always cooked to perfection. It's so good it makes me depressed that we don't have one in Chicago.

Photo by: Maryem Abdulla

So if you decide to make the ridiculously long trip to taste a life changing burger, have fun, eat up, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment